• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PC3200 or PC3000

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ManOfKnight

Back in Iowa :( Come on Gators, Get up and Go!
Where are all the OC's out there who have pushed these chips? I have only seen like 3 impressive scores. I am about to build a system that includes (most likely) a 8K3A+, and one of these RAM chips...I just want AWESOME RAM performance (something I didn't get with PC2100). Please post some of your scores.

PS...don't know, might wait for a month for the new AMD cpus to come out

With my Corsair xms3000 I get 2960's in Sandra. (192 fsb) And there's still room for way more overclocking, maybe 220:eek:

Here i'm using OCZ PC3000 mem, 220 mhz , 2,9v, SPD.
32xx/32xx points in Sandra.

1400444_147_220mem4837.gif

Ghungha what memory timings are spd at that speed in sandra?
That is the highest score I have seen yet on the 4SDA.

Last edited:
Nice score Ghungha, I'd be around there if i could raise my voltage. My msi 645 ultra wont let me. The highest i can get with 2.5v is 392mhz (fastest timings).

Wow, i'm impressed... I just ordered OCZ's pc3200 and an Epox 8k3a+. I hope I can get up there... The only problem is i'm stuck with my really old t-bird 900 (my backup cpu) for a while. I just sold my 1400 to a friend because I thought my board was dead. I managed to fix it but I already sold my 1400. So now I'm stuck with the 900 until the t-bred comes out. I'm going to post a thread about fixing my old board called: KT7A-Raid back in business! (fixed!). You can see that in the motherboard section.

Last edited:
Back