• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4 2.0 Willy- overclocking potential

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chop

Anyone have any success overclocking these chips on a P4T-E? I tried it and the most I could get out of it was 2200Mhz. These babies run hotter than the Northwoods.

I just got rid of my 2.0 Williamette. It was a horrible overclocker and was one hot running chip.....75.3watts compared to my New Northwood thats roughly 50 watts and a much better overclocker....I havent even pushed the chip to its max yet, but breaking it in at 2.4

I had it for about 4 weeks and I refused to sell it to an Overclocker....it went to Ebay with a Buy it Now of $185 (paid $181)

Anyway it sold for $285.....those Ebayers are knuckleheads as 99 out of 100 of them have never heard of pricewatch.com
:argue:

I'm trying to work out a deal right now to sell my 2.0 Willamette to a non overclocker. I was able to hit 2.24 but no higher. 2.3 meant a nice Windows reinstall. I get rid of that baby and my kids get a 1.6a.:D

Back