• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PC3200 ddr

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well, I guess it looks like I'll be ordering the ram for crazypc. :D

yes..that means that when u put it in given teh correct multiplier it WILL do 200 FSB if it does not then u can RMA till u get a stick that does.

oc jason said:
yes..that means that when u put it in given teh correct multiplier it WILL do 200 FSB if it does not then u can RMA till u get a stick that does.

Depending on the Motherboard..........

Hehe, I think I will go all the way with the mushkin pc3200. This isn't going to be overclocking my ram it will be underclocking. :cool:

Would anyone really need ram making 200mhz cl 2.5 default without having a board capable of a 3:5 divider? Or a locked pci bus. Seems like no one has hit these hights without something like that. Which other boards than the Epox has these?? Perhaps this doesn't belong in this section, but it isn't worth opening another thread to it, if not anyone has breaking technical info...

elysium

None officially do, the KT333 has a 4/5 divider, and from there, people just up the FSB a little and you got 400MHz.

But, the KT400 and nForce620 have the 4/6 divider and they will deliver the goods on spec!

AXIA

The Abit SD7-533 has more than a dozen FSB/MEM dividers including 4/5, 3/4, 10/15, 12/20, 3/6 just to name a few.

So if you had a processor that could max the board out at 165FSB with a 3/6 divider, you could drive the memory up to 330MHz - hahahaha That would be DDR660 or PC5280. :eek:

I guess Abit wanted to be ready just in case :D

Back