• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Folks I need a little help!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ElroyCarbon

I'll take my machine to the lab tomorrow. Unfortunately I'm not sure where the temp sensors are exactly and well tonight I'm overloaded with school work this evening so I was wondering :D If all of you good folks could give me a hand and locate the sensors that you would like me to check. I'm not sure exactly where they are. For the record I just recently got my beast running and am not willing to remove the H20 block, but I''ll try to figure out something to get a reading off of the CPU. I'd like to go forth with this tomorrow so please donate any time tonight. I can be reached via [email protected] or just respond to this thread. I'll be checking for another 3-4 hours yet tonight thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I will be installing a maze 3 in a couple of days so I may then do an additional comparison if we feel it's necessary. I just want to get it going.

for those not familier with this topic look here ;)

http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71189

Back