• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4t-e Antec 1040b Blue and Blake wire from PS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nismo Nate

I already posted this in the cases and power supply thread but I'm not getting any definite answers, The comp is all put together now so I'm just waiting for an answer on this question if anyone knows please respond so I can get this bad boy up and running.

So I just got my antec case in today so I could finally start putting my new system together, (my first P4) alas now I am at an impasse I have everything hardware related installed by the cards. All drives and fans have power.

There is just one thing that I don't know what to do with, there is a sperate blue and black wire with a 3 pin connector coming out of the antec 400w Smart PS, where the hell dose it go??? I have a P4T-E, I've looked through the P4T-E manual and can't find anything, maybe I missed something if so Flame away.

Thanks - Nate

That's probably a fan connector. Hook it up to a fan header on your motherboard. Not the one the CPU fan is hooked up to, however. There should be another one. I'm not familiar with you motherboard, but most motherboards come with at least two fan headers.

Good luck.

Back