• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

its my turn to break the 200....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kato

Addicted Tweaker
Hey guys, recived my Corsair XMS3000 today....with 2 sticks i was only able to hit 185FSB, but now with only one, i hit 200FSB with no problem...may be after it burn in a little i can push back my mutlipler higher...:D i just love my XP333-R!!!:D

strange...the first one should be the benchmark....oh well, here it is, its a little low for 200, i think i'm limited by the chipset...but i will tweak harder once the ram settle in....:D

Last edited:
Got one stick of Corsair 3000 tonight and the result was 214.7Mhz. My other order of Samsung original PC2700 hasnt arrived yet. It supposed to be able to reach 220 according VR-Zone's recent review. I did try a stick of 3rd party designed PCB based Samsung PC2700 and got 201Mhz with turbo setting (I didnt try the normal setting; assume that would be in 210s).

The small problem of Corsair is that there is no 512 MB stick available yet and 2x256 is not as good as one 512 when doing OC.

Can someone teach me how to insert a image in the message box. I only know how to attach the WCPUID report but couldnt figure out how to direct insert.

Epox 8k3a+ (rev. 1.2)
LeadTek AD250 Ultra Ti4600
Corsair PC3000
Kingmax PC2700
TwinMos PC2700 (Windbond chip)
Samsung PC2700
CoolerMaster ATC210 modified with 8 fans
Thermalright AX-7 with Delta 80CFM
PC mods rheobus 4 channel fan controller (17W per channel)
digiDoc5 for temp hardware monitoring
2 x IBM ATA 100 HD
Toshiba 16x DVD and Pelixter CD-ROM

MV99

Back