• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3 GB/sec in sandra!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bender

Mysteriously Changing Senior
In Thelemac's Basement Eating the Chickens
I just got my Mushkin PC3000 and I am very impressed. I'm on a P4 using a SIS 645 chipset so I can set the ram higher than the FSB. At 132 FSB and 3:5 ram divisor the ram is at 220 MHz. Anything above 132 FSB and I cant select the 3:5 divisor in my bios. I really wish I could have my ram at this speed and my CPU back up to 2.9 GHz. I think I'll stick with 2800 MB/sec fastest timings and 2.9 GHz. By the way the ram at 220 MHz is still running at stock 2.5v. Here is the benchmark at 220 with 2.5,3,3 timings.

3g.jpg

i have pc100 sdram :p

with 1 half dead mobo ..

i will upgrade when the new amd come out :D .. so still got year-halfyear to go :)

I cant because the ram divisor 3:5 only goes up to 132 FSB. Anything above that and I'm stuck with 4:5. I don't have any ram voltage adjustments on the board but I dont really need them. I'm moving to a P4S333 so I'll be able to run the ram faster at a higher clock speed! I really think I'll be able to get 3 GHz and over 3 GB/sec with the new board.

Back