• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hilfe!!!hilfe!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cHrIsViEr

Registered
Ich habe ein Abit TH7-II-Raid und einen P4 1,8 Northwood. Wenn ich den FSB auf 110 stelle und die PCI/AGP Werte auf FIX stelle.

Dann bootet er nur noch halb also bleibt dann hängen! Das kann doch nicht sein ein Northwood müßte doch wesentlich mehr Leistung bringen! :mad:

Wenn ich den FSB auf 120 stelle passiert gar nichts mehr der Monitor geht nicht an....

Woran liegt das?? Die Vcore habe ich auch schonmal verstellt...

MfG

My german is a little rusty and I'm not good with certain dialects, but for you non-german people here is what he asked...

I have an Abit TH7-II-Raid and a P4 1.8 Northwood. If I place the FSB to 110 and the PCI/AGP on fixed place values. Then it boots only half way and then remains hanging! That cannot be because a Northwood should have substantially more achievement to bring! If I set the FSB to 120 nothing happens and the monitor doesn't even turn on.... Whats the problem ?? I already have the Vcore adjusted...

If you Intel fans could post...(even in english), about his problem, that would be great. Because I haven't worked too much with these P4's and I can translate (roughly), whatever you tell me to tell him. Thanks...

Now for your reply...

Verzeihen Sie mir bitte, weil mein Deutsch sehr alt ist. Ihr Problem könnte sein, weil Sie ein anderes Computerteil haben, das problem verursacht. Es gibt vermutlich etwas in Ihrem Computer, der nicht overclock gut wird, oder kann nicht das höhere FSB anfassen. Wenn Sie repost und mir alles zu erklären konnten, das in Ihrem System ist, das nützlicher sein würde. Danke.

OH- und WILLKOMMEN ZU DEN FOREN!!! Seien Sie bitte geduldig, weil ich nicht denke, daß viele Leute hier Ihre Sprache verstehen, und Sie können dem meinen deutschen GESTANK bereits erklären!!! HAHA.

Last edited:
Haben Sie schon das BIOS geflasht? Das BIOS das Mr. Natural herrgestellt hat ist sehr gut. Bitte erzahlen Sie uns zum welchem Vcore Sie verstellt haben.

The English Version of what I told him (in crappy German I fear):

Have you flashed your BIOS already? The BIOS that Mr. Natural made is very good. Please tell us which Vcore you have

This text was translated by my compiler I hope it gives sense !

Therefore, I found something new.

If I have the CPU on state kind attitudes (1,8 and default Core 1,5), then I have only a tension of 1,36 in reality, - 1,40 instead of 1,5 !

If I put the Vcore on 1,625 then I have first the tension state kind of 1,5 Vth When I the Vcore now on 1,625 < < that is the highest put, then it functions highly also with a FSB of 115 and is stable. However, as soon as I put more highly it starts no more I think that fits the tension. There they of is State-kind-moderate very low. I think I am seen it once more with a Vcore Mod experiments once whether it goes then but I think it fits the low tension.

I want to hope one can read this text ! :)

Really therefore as said my Vcore is in case of highest attitude in the bios just once at 1,5 !

Bios means version the 38 the update bios is is directly from Abit !

Hmmm, dann haben wir schon das Problem identificiert. Sie haben zu wenig Volts auf 'm Prozessor. Wenn Sie ein chip uberclocken nutzt es eine hohere Vcore. Die "alten" BIOSes von Abit geben nicht genugend Vcore. Sie solten zum 7D BIOS von Mr. Natural flashen mussen. Das gibt ein Vcore zu 1.7V. Ein Problem mit die TH7II ist das es minder Vcore gibt dan Sie im BIOS eingestellt haben. Es gibt mehrere Voltmod das eine "cleane" Vcore gibt, aber das ist eine Physike Alterung. Ich selbst habe die Vid Pin Wrap Mod, end es gibt mir eine Vcore zum 2,2 Volt. Das is zu hoh fur mich: meine Prozessor wurde zu Heiss worden.

Hmmm, in that case we have identified the problem already. Your Vcore is too low. When a chip is overclocked, it needs a higher Vcore. The "old" BIOSes from Abit don't give enough Vcore. You should flash to the 7D BIOS from Mr. Natural. That will give you a Vcore up to 1.7V. A problem with the TH7II is that it give less Vcore than you tell it to in the BIOS. There is a Volt mod that gives you a clean Vcore, but it is a physical alteration to your motherboard. I myself have done the Vid Pin Wrap, which gives me a Vcore up to 2.2V. That is too high for me: my processor would fry

Well, I've been talking to Chris on ICQ for a while now and it really makes me sorry because my german STINKS. I mean really, its pretty bad. Sorry if any of you can read what I wrote and I butchered that otherwise fine language. :)

Ok i have flashed the BIOS now. I can up to 1,7 but i not enough!
In Realitiy i have 1,58 V!!

I come now up to 123 FSB than he dont start again. Give it a other BIOS with I can higher?

Es gibt BIOSes mit hohere Vcore, aber diese sind alter, und haben probleme. Vielliecht haben Sie gelesen uber die code 26 Cold Boot Error. Das is ein der Probleme mit die alteren Bioses.

Das beste was Sie tun kunnen ist die Vid Pin Mod. Batboy hat eine sehr gute text daruber geschrieben im Intel Processor Forum.

Ich habe ein kleines Ferien, und bin nicht nahe einem Compu im nachsten Tagen. Viel Gluck, und ich bin gespannt uber deine Resultaten!

There are BIOSes with higher Vcore, but these are older, and have certain problems. Perhaps you have read about the code 26 Cold Boot Error. That is one of the provlems with the older BIOSes.

The best thing you can do is the Vid Pin Mod. Batboy has written an excellent article on that in the Intel Processor Forum.

I have a small holiday planned, and will not be in the vicinity of a computer in the next few days. Good luck, and I am looking forward to seeing your results!

Mhh i have now a other Bios TH7H_77! I am on 1,85 realitiy it is 1,70 but i dont come over 128 FSB on 130 Windows dont load!

More Vcore?`????

Die 77 BIOS ist eine der alten BIOSes von dem Ich hier oben gesprochen habe. Lese ein bischen uber die Vid Pin Mod, und nutze die neusten BIOS (7D)

The 77 BIOS is one of the old BIOSes I was writing about. Read a bit about the Vid Pin Mod, and use the newest BIOS (7D)

Mhhh .....

But Why I dont come offer 128 FSB?

The others I the DataBase have 1,6 - 1,65 Vols I have 1,74 and i dont come higher? What is this?

I have a Swiftech MCX478 that one is to be made heavy ! I that with these PIN fashion understands not ! The all must be combined with each other or only always the respective pin???

Why so much tension needs to have the other ones I nevertheless also all of few with this clock frequency that understands I not !

Tut mir Leit, aber ich habe nichts von die letzten Post verstanden. Die Engelsen sagen "Rome ist nicht in nur ein Tag gebaut worden". Bitte, nimm Zeit um zu lesen. Es gibt eine Menge Informationen hier. Patience meine Freund, Patience.

Und nun: Ferien!

I am sorry, but I really didn;t get a word of that last post. The English say "Rome wasn't built in a day". Please take some time to read. There is really a lot of info here. Patience my friend, patience.

And now: holidays!

After a few conversations with Chris, he has managed to flash his BIOS, up his vcore, and hit 122FSB. Which I believe is....2.3GHz??? Anyway, all in the process he has managed to pull over 11,000 points in 3DMark2001! He thinks he can go higher too. So he is off and running like he stole somethin. :D
I'm sure I speak for Chris when I say thanks to all of you.

Back