• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4 Ddr Mobo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ElroyCarbon

I made a mistake on my first CPU purchase and ended up getting a Willamette 1.6. I now wan't to place it in a build with crucial DDR RAM that I have lying around. Anyone know of a decent 845 chipset MOBO. I'm not looking to OC this build it's just for an average everyday user. Anyone know anything about the SY-P4I Fire DRAGON ?

THANX

The Soyo Fire Dragon is one of the best 845 options. It is also one of the most expensive. I did a lot of research on the 845's before I bought my Abit TH7-II, and came to the conclusion that the 3 boards I would have chosen from were the Soyo Fire Dragon, the ASUS P4B266, or the MSI Ultra ARU. If price is your consideration, go with the MSI.

Also, do you have the temp results yet? We are all waiting impatiently for some confirmation that the mainboard sensors are whack.

Back