• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mrnatural please set new bios free

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pgiinc

Registered
Listen to this i sent my 2.0a back for replacement it would run 2.6
then after i screwed it up connecting four pins with circuit writer it would no longer run above 2.0a with instabilty so while i send it back as doa i bought a 1.6a retail for 132 free shipping and this sucker runs with d7 bios 2.4 at 1.7 150fsb 4x128 samung at 3x.so when you alow me to use this good bios with the 1.85 volts i am sure this will go 166fsb 2.66 @ 166fsb

It will run 133 4x ram @ 2.133 but will not stable
right now stable as a rock at 43c [email protected] 150fsb
this is more fun then the 2.0a
I am not in a hurry for them to return replacment 2.0a at this point
because when i get thought tweakeing this will be faster cpu i belive

same here

I trahed my ability of using the pin mod on my 1.8a.I used the tiniest of sup glue on the side to hold the wire[pin mod] so i could place the cpu in da socket. well it worked fine, except while i was changing the mobos i removed the wire from the pins. when i put it back on the cpu i noticed the sup glue covered the bottem of the pin .now i cant get contact from the wire correctly.I can now only get more voltage from a mobo v mod or bios mod..So MR. natural if you are there. please mod the 7c bios to have 1.85v for the vcore..

Any body know what size resister i uses fro the hip6301cb ??{mobo v mod] I ve seen a few articles with the hip603 but not for the bd7 ..

Randy

It seems rather stange that we get a bios released with Lower voltages.

maybe its all down to timing and other teaks in the Bios, but it does not Stop my cold boot issue

This BIOS has been in waiting for over a month, maybe one of you should learn machine code so we won't have to rely on just one person to do everything for us.

CSHawkeye81 said:
still waiting.... :D

Well, I've been working at it off and on but keep running in the the CBI when I get to the increasing of the voltages with the FIXed AGP/PCI.

I have however updated the TH7II-Raid bios and have cleaned it up a little plus added code for the newer 533 P4s.

This is a busy time for me and all so to be able to sit down long enough to get my head around this totaly isn't an easy thing to do.

As when and Whatever Mr. Natural.

It's rather nice we have the pleasure of your efforts so far!

Look forward to it! ;)

Another for Mr Natural

I'd just like to add, Since Sending my Gainward Golden Sample XP750 Ti4600 card back for several bull **** reasons, My TH7ii has NOW lost its cold boot Issue.

That Bios eventually worked for me. The Ti4600 setup would give me a Red Cursor whilst trying to boot into windows.

Popped me Gf2ULTRA back in and Hey Presto,...no more cold Boot!

:burn:

Back