• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Question for BD7 Owners...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ftlee

Registered
I see that Abit has corrected the "Cold Boot" issue but, I have a question. If you "wire-wrap" your CPU for 1.7 CV, is the additional VC limit in BIOS 1.7 or 1.9?

Thanks,

Frank T. Lee

One more question, does the BD7-RAID support running you DDR at 3:4 when your FSB is at 133 or higher? Here is what I am looking to run: 1.8A @ 133 = 2.4 and DDR @ 354.

Thanks,

Frank T. Lee

If your ram can handle 354mhz then yea the divider will work. Some people have the luck of 150mhz fsb and 200mhz DDR, thats the pimp OC achivement.

I dont know enough to speak on the wire wrap issue.

HexaDecimal,

I noticed in another thread that you indicated that your "cold boot" issue had not been resolved with the new BIOS. Is this true?

Thanks,

Frank T. Lee

ftlee said:
HexaDecimal,

I noticed in another thread that you indicated that your "cold boot" issue had not been resolved with the new BIOS. Is this true?

Thanks,

Frank T. Lee

This is true, I've tried every bios, from the 6H to the latest beta to Mr. N's efforts not one has fixed my cold boot, infact every bios since the 4X has made my board more unstable.

I am currently using the 4X bios to get the clock in my sig :)

HeX

What about that DaveXXXX guy. Did it work for him?

Frank T. Lee

Back