• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

post code "26"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

domain311

Registered
Anyone know what this is in the TH7-II and what to do about it? It doesn't seem to be listed in the book. Thanks.

Last edited:
use the new bios listed in the thread of Mr Natural. It should go away

still can't....All I did was rearrange some wires in the case to get them more organized, having to take a couple out temporarily...I'm positive everything is in place, I tried unplugging several times and tried to boot up and I got the 26 error. Anyone know?

Try pressing and holding the "Insert" key as you turn the computer on (i'm pretty sure that resets the CMOS, never used it myselft though). If that does not work, reset the CMOS via the jumper and double check to see if everything is plugged in correctly (atx power, 12v, all that crap).

yeah I reset the cmos using the jumper the other day. Its all good now...thanks

That may be because holding the insert key only resets the CPU speed and vcore.. :) Not the entire CMos!

Back