• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MrNatural I thought you said monday?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pgiinc

Registered
Please inform me what status is of you new th7II bios
I love the d7 But i going to build another th7II/2.0a combo and i realy dont want wire trick cause i am to old to see to finish it eyes get fuzzy because this chip will need more then 1.7 because i tried it already here
:p :p

ooohhhh man i need that bios. the 7d is soooo stable but i need more than 1.7 volts. can't wait.

i would just like to thank Mr. N in advance for all of his effort in making such wonderfull bioses. You da man!!!!!

I did the volt pin wrap on my NW without any magnification assistance :D And yes, the 7d is nice so far, still trying to get my RDRAM stable at 1066 with different fan positions heh.

Mr Natural,

I noticed on your site you have 3 BIOS for the TH7-II:

TH7H_39C.BIN 02-May-2002
TH7H_40B.BIN 28-Apr-2002
TH7H_7D.BIN 23-Apr-2002

Noticing the most recent date of the 39C, I downloaded it and compared it with the 'old' 39C I already had: it's different!

Would you mind telling us more about those BIOS? And are you getting near to an 'official' Mr Natural BIOS release for the TH7-II?

hey arman, can you give a link to Mr. N's site. I'd like to check out that bios.

Does it let you go above 1.7v?

thanks,

how is the 40d, has anyone tried it? Is it stable? does it allow above 1.7 v?

cool i'll give it a try tonight

"keeps fingers crossed" hope there's no cold boot issues.

thanks for the quick responce!!!!

Back