• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TH7-II RAID BIOS Update & RAID Driver ¿Question?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

we45el

Registered
I'm getting my TH7-II RAID mobo in the mail on monday, and I'm planning on flashing Mr. Natural's 7D BIOS right away.

One question I had though: The Abit instructions say to unplug the power cord and short the CMOS clear jumpers before restarting when flashing the "official" bios, is this necessary with Mr. N's 7D?

Also: I'm not exactly clear on the RAID driver issue. From what I heard there is a BIOS driver and a windows driver, and both versions have to be the same. So it looks like the 7D BIOS has the 2.31 RAID driver, where do i get the highpoint 2.31 windows driver? This is the one I press F6 on windows XP install to load, right?

I flash the BIOS all the time and never unplug it and clear the CMOS, but then I always go right into the BIOS after rebooting and change all the settings the way I want them too.

Back