• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mr.Naturals TH7D_7D bios

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Knutti

I flashed to this bios a couple of days ago, and it gave me a bit more 3DMarks.. :) Now, it seems that I have a new option in the CPu softmenu.. Spread Spectrum something.. Can anyone tell me what that is?

Last edited:
btw, my first post here :p I've been on this Abit Intel mobos forum for a month(the time i have had my TH7-II-Raid card), but I've never really registered :) I would like to thank all of you who have contributed(but not knowing it) to helping me vid-pin'ing and overclocking my system :) A big thank you to Mr.Natural and his bioses :)

The Spread Spectrum option cleans up the RDRAM signal when it is enabled. I guess this can help prevent minor comprimises to the integrity of signals being transmitted with normal and overclocked memory. Leave it on as it should, in theory, help memory overclocking.

Back