• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Strange Problem with a BD7-RAID...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ftlee

Registered
Well, Abit fixed the cold boot problem but, I have run into another problem with this board. When running the FSB at 133, memory at 3:4 divider, and agp/pci FIX33, I get random single beeps from the speaker on the motherboard. Mr. Natural also has the same problem with his BD7. Is anyone else having this problem and found a way around it?

I have a 4bda2+ currently and from time to time I get the code 26 problem so, I really wanted this BD7 to work out but, the random beeps are annoying.

Thanks,

Frank T. Lee

beeping problem

Hi...

I have the same problem , the beeping randomly , that is why i cannot fix the problem....Please let me know if anyone got any suggestions or solutions....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Abit BD7-Raid
Intel Pentium 4 1.6NW overcloked to 2.328
FSB 145
Twinmos 512mb PC2700 DDRAM
40 and 100 gb Western Digital HD
Gainward GF4 PowerPack! Ultra/750XP Golden Sample Overclocked 320/740
Chieftec Dragon Midi Tower
Enermax 450 PS
Pioneer DVD
Plextor 24x CDR
Hansol 19" Monitor
Logitech Cordless Desktop Optical
Creative Soundblaster Audigy
3com Nic
Windows XP Pro
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

CSHawkeye81,

Abit new BETA BIOS fixes the cold boot issue for me. It doesn't work for you?

cdier,

I doesn't make sense but, try setting your CPU Warning Temperature in the PC Health Status section of your BIOS to 120 degrees celcius. It worked for me! Let me know if it works for you.

Thanks,

Frank T. Lee

CSHawkeye81,

Abit new BETA BIOS fixes the cold boot issue for me. It doesn't work for you?

cdier,

I doesn't make sense but, try setting your CPU Warning Temperature in the PC Health Status section of your BIOS to 120 degrees celcius. It worked for me! Let me know if it works for you.

Thanks,

Frank T. Lee

beeping problem

thanks for the advice ,

i have set the "cpu warning temperature to 120 now... I will let you know if i stop hearing the beepings.-...I usually hear it when i install game or application from the cd-rom drive-....i will test it....

Back