• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I got the "Hookup" for RAM Heatsinks!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ElroyCarbon

I've been considering another form of RAM cooling and discussed this topic with the fella who has done all my past machining. He is going to cut up four heatsinks for my RDRAM. I asked the question early "Will you create more if needed" and he said yes. So woofer if your out there and willing could we have some specs please? Otherwise I will measure em up if needed. I also am wondering if anyone has any ideas for this. I intend on mounting dual fans over this RAM as well. My friend and I discussed a rough estimate and it looks like anywhere from 20 to 30 bucks for a set of four. You would have to pay for shipping as well though. I live in the Milwaukee area. We are not attemting to make money I just wan't to throw this guy a little something at the same time help out others who may not have access to a machinist. This guy just recently cut me a reservoir out of Nylon that fits in a 5.25 drive bay and it turned out sweet in other words he's good!!!!!!Go to the bottom of this link and take a Gander at what "woofer" had in mind. We can modify with larger sinks on the two outside areas or whatever. Ideas are welcome. C YA!!!!!!!!!!Let me know about the cost also. Is it to much?? I have no clue I just know they charge 60 bucks an hour.

http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=73334

Last edited:
Back