• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabytes 645DX Board: GA-8STX and GA-8STXP...Any info?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kryogenitor

It appears as though there are numerous boards about to be released on the 645DX chipset. The Asus P4S533 seems to be the front runner of the released boards with its vast tweaking options and various other "goodies" (although i havent read much about the MSI6567(E)).

I'm in the market for a new P4 system but would rather not jump the gun on grabbing the mobo when all of the contenders arent in the ring yet.

Does anyone have any info about the aforementioned GA-8STX(P) boards? I've scoured the net looking for specs/release date, alas i cannot read german to understand the few articles about it.

I too have been checking out this board but with little luck. It seams that it will not likely be a whole lot different than tha 8srx which some say is tha fastest ot the sis645 boards out there. Much like the p4s333 and the p4s533 it will most likely not offer much better performance just the latest official SISdx-533 chipset.
If you find something of interest keep us posted.

Back