• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Samsung PC 2700,how is it

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dave65

I am going to build another CPU and am contemplating getting some Samsung,but was wondering how it performs..
Thanks;)

We have spoken in the past and once again. Glad to see you hvae achieved so much. I have one stick of single sided samsung that I purchased from newegg. It does 190 with all settings at fastest. Unfortunately this also takes 3.2v so I do not leave it there for extended periods. Some testing and I am out. Run it daily at 2.9v and 180 at fastest possible settings on the 8K3A. Take Care and keep up the good work.:)

How high can it go at stock voltages?

The reason I'm asking is because my mobo/bios does not allow for any memory volt increase.

Thanks Silver,I could not have achieved such success without you and all the others who have helped me,I have learned so much,I would have never dreamed I would be having so much fun with computers.
And as for the Samsung I am not sure which way I will go,I have one 256 Dimm of Corsair 3000 and it seems to be king in my book,but I have read some good reviews on the Samsung,I think I will give it a try and see how it does..Thanks for the replys,you guys are top notch:D

Back