• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ram Prices

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

*Negative*

Registered
Check out newegg , Ram prices just droped like crazy.. what happened? 256MB 2100 for like 45-50 bucks.

Gee,
I just looked at Newegg and then I looked on Pricewatch. I haven't seen where any ram prices have fallen! Same prices that I saw yesterday and the day before that!

I would like to get(looking and waiting for) a 512 meg stick of Samsung or Corsair if the price came down a little from the right store.

Cheers,
Mike

Negative, I've been checking newrgg and pricewatch for the last 3weeks for corsair or mushkin pc2700 or pc3000 and the prices have hardly dropped at all.

Maybe the pc2100 prices have but I haven't noticed.

Ram prices are going down. I do not know about the super high end ram, but micron PC133 256mb is at $40. The PC2100 and lower speed ram has been dropping as the demand for the higher speed stuff continues to rise.

Back