• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

problems with 2700 sams. help =]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dp

I have a a7333 mobo and Samsung Original DDR333 PC-2700 256mb CAS2.5 - OEM Version ram, I have everything in. Im not getting video and I get a msg saying system failed memory test from the amd voice.

any help or ideas apreciated

ram

Welcome to the forums! Sorry to hear about your trouble.

Make sure its firmly in the DIMM slot. Try different DIMM slots. Look in the bottom of the case for resistors and such that might have been knocked loose from the NB area (had that happen on an Ak31). Test the ram in another computer if possible, or take it to a computer shop and ask them to test it out for you.

Last edited:
do u think this is ram or could it be some other confliction, I just other idea's

I got an outside opionion of the ram mabye being dmged but ive tried a 266 ram that did work , but did the same thing in this system .

Humm well Did you say you tried a nother pice of RAM in the Ram Slot and you got the same Results. Well if that happend You DIMM slot might be bad But i hope that is not the case. I dont really know how to fix that but by getting a nother Motheboard.

Welcome to the fourms.

Back