• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

corsair xms pc2700

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RangerJoe

All that is Man!
well, my bday is on monday, and im gonna get some money, and want to know if i should get this ram...i was gonna get two 256 mb dimms of corsair pc2700 xms ram....good overclocking, very fast, and corsair is excellent as i hear....i have the epox 8k3a+ so i will be able to put this ram to good use...since it is 333 mhz and all....think this would be a good plan? i wont do very much overclocking...cause my 1.33 tbird is plenty fast for me, but incase i want to some time....would this be the best stuff to get for that purpose....since i am upgrading from 256mb of kingston pc2100 and all

i think it would be a great overclock and last you plenty
long before you need more. corsair is know for its high
quality so go for it.

just pointing out mushkin pc3000 is cheaper and will most
likely perform better. :p

i heard that there isnt any true pc3000 yet, that it is just overclocked pc2700...is that true? or is it worth the extra dollars to get pc3000 (if it is real, no just overclocked pc2700)

I know for a fact that the mushkin pc3000 is overclocked pc2700 samsung chips. I called mushkin and that's what they told me.

alright, well will someone go check newegg for me, cause thats where i wanna buy stuff from....here is the pc2700 xms the $94 stuff? i dont know the product codes..the heat spreader says xms...but didnt know if there was just a common heat spreader with all the ram..thanks

Back