• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who sells Sumsung Memory

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kartman

Helloa All,

I am looking for an oulet that sells Samsung memory. That's Samsung chips and Samsung PCB, and not some generic memory maker using Samsung chips.

Specifically, looking for 512MB PC2700 CAS2. I know www.newegg.com normally carries it, but their out of stock. Damn you NewEgg!

Kartman said:
Helloa All,

I am looking for an oulet that sells Samsung memory. That's Samsung chips and Samsung PCB, and not some generic memory maker using Samsung chips.

Specifically, looking for 512MB PC2700 CAS2. I know www.newegg.com normally carries it, but their out of stock. Damn you NewEgg!

A search on Pricewatch.com should get you a number of resellers.

Kartman said:
Helloa All,

Shows in stock now I was just there looking around.

Theres a site called Monarch Computers that has Corsair/Samsung Memory. Ive just ordered some of it yesterday. Ive spoke with a rep from there and its Samsung mem sold by Corsair. Granted not exactly what you were looking for, but hell.. Corsair is supposed to be some good stuff as well.

But just a thought to look a maybe.

IFMU

Well, after reading some memory FAQs, I know understand CAS, and see how 2 is better than 3, but am bewildered at the concept of 2.5, hehe. No problem, I just broke down (literally) and got some CAS2 Corsair PC2700 (instead of PC3200 CAS2.5).

While I was at it, I got the P4 1.6a and Western Digital 80GB 7200 hard drive with 8MB cache. Now, just need to wait out the NewEgg order process.

Back