• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Going crazy in Rhode Island

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Looper

Registered
My slush fund has enough in it now...ready to spend...

Same old issue... which MB...(for OC/Gaming etc): I want to run pci/agp in spec with very fast FSB...high OC...

On my list now are:

Abit IT7
Abit BD7II
Asus P4S533
Epox 4G4A+
Epox 4BDA2+
and...isn't there due out this week another Gigabyte board...
Any other ones and why...

Critique my list with the "whys", or say "yeah, that's the ticket..." if you think that's the right one...

Thanks for any thoughts...

Brian/looper

Last edited:
Just had to say Hi to a fellow RI member, hit me up if you need any help :) Pretty much did it all, from air to Water to peltier cooling with Intel and AMD cpus, usually at the same time :)

vfrJim1...

Well, fellow Rhode Islander...

How 'bout you answering my questions !?! ;)

Thx...I need the help....

This is brutal trying to decide...

A lot easier when I bought my trusty, old Abit BH-6...

looper

Last edited:
well man what I suggest you do before buying your components and going to either www.yahoo.com or www.google.com and search for reviews on all the products (try to read 2 or more for each component) that should give you all the info you need before making a smart purchase, I always research the stuff I wanna buy for a week or so, that way I'm definately sure I'm getting the best equipment I can

Back