• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Carbon*DEA

Registered
Hey guys.

For some time now my motherboard, The Abit TH7 II has made some wierd beeps and given me some error numbers wich aint explained in the manual. At first it was an error spcified as 26 and it couldnt startup. Then i just had to touch the cooler of my CPU with the power off offcourse and then it would startup (dunno why lol ) . And it did that quite often. Now its an compleatly new error when i start it up :( The error is 00 and i cant find any information about it. I tried clearing my CMOS and removing all cards from the motherboard but it´s still the same error. I got a Chieftech Dragon Fulltower with an 350w power supply so i doubt that its cause it´s not getting the right amount of power. My pc contains this:

Chieftech Dragon Fulltower
Abit TH7 II
Pentium 4 1700Mhz Socket 478 256kb cache
2 x 256 PC800 Samsung RDram
2 x 128 PC800 Apacer RDram
Pallit MicroSystems Daytone Geforce 3 TI 200 128MB DDRram
Creative Soundblaster Live 5.1
Intel Pro 10/100 Netcard
Adaptech 29160 SCSi Controller

I have 4 harddrives and 2 CD'roms installed but i doubt it would have anything to do with those drives...All the harddrives is SCSI and CD'roms is IDE.

I hope some of u genies can help me ;)

P.S. ive just seen that u got a solution for the 26 error and have downloaded the bios update but first i need to get into bios and cant do that untill the 00 error have been resolved :(.

Tnx for ur fast reply Merkor and i looked at the topic and it seems like they r just as lost as me lol. But i figured out the solution and posted in the topic u showed me so i hope it will help the others ;).

Back