• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

List of Tualatin boards

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gork

Registered
Me and some friends are making a Tualatin website, and we need a list with as many Tualatin mobo's as possible.

please post links to all the single & dual mobo's supporting Tualatin cpu's you know.

regards
Alex

from personal experience i can tell you this

abit BX6-2 and BH6 dont work very well at all with the tualatin
Tyan trinity 400 does work very well

I will be testing and asus P3B-f tomorrow, the guy i bought it from said it worked fine with tualatin and i believe him

dual boards that work with tualatin?

supermicro makes a couple, but remember only the P3-s tualatin with 512k cache works in SMP, the 256k cache p3 and the celerons do not

Thanks nipster, perhaps you would like to become a writer for www.tualatin.tk, we (desparetely) need some articles;) , so please tell me if you would like to write an article :)

jetway 694TAS

is available for under £50 english if you look around, which is CHEAP, and supports FSB alterations

ABit ST6
ABit ST6-RAID
ABit VH6T

Gigabyte 60XET
Gigabyte 60XET-C

Asus TUSL2-C

Non-Overclockable:

Intel D815EEA2
Intel D815EEA2U

Dual:

Tyan 2518GNR

Hmm might be wrong for a couple of them.

There is the Iwill dual as well, but it only works with 512k cache PIIIs. I can not seem to reacll the model off the top of my head.

I'm using an Epox EP-3PTA. 1MHz increments for FSB up to 166, and voltage controls up to +.2v. Seems like a solid board so far; I've been running my 1.0A at 1470 for over a month now without a single hiccup!

Iwill DVD266u-RN (2nd revision)
and
Iwill DVD266R-U (1st revision)

The first one is the most recent revision of the board and its way better than the r-u. The 2nd has some weird placement for things like the atx connector. Everything is fixed in the 2nd revision.
That board supports DDR memroy.

Back