• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

samsung pc2700

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ssjwizard

Has slightly less legible writing than Thideras
ok right now im running my samsung pc2700 at 133mhz and its bugging me i need to do a burn in on this ram. ok the ram will run at 166 without problems on my shuttle ak35GT2 kt333 board untill i start raising my fsb once i get to about 140 i start getting stupid *** errors so i bring the mem down to the same bus as my cpu. right now i have it in sisoft sandra running 99 memory bandwidth loops at high stress, the voltage is all the way up to 2.7V and the timings are 2-2-2-5-2 any ideas?

suggestions

Burn that memory in!!

Are you using the Raid channels for your HDD(s)? Mine seem to crap at around 150 when on the raid channels of my AG35GTR.

the gt-2 doesnt have raid but the gt2-r does

ssjwizard said:
ok right now im running my samsung pc2700 at 133mhz and its bugging me i need to do a burn in on this ram. ok the ram will run at 166 without problems on my shuttle ak35GT2 kt333 board untill i start raising my fsb once i get to about 140 i start getting stupid *** errors so i bring the mem down to the same bus as my cpu. right now i have it in sisoft sandra running 99 memory bandwidth loops at high stress, the voltage is all the way up to 2.7V and the timings are 2-2-2-5-2 any ideas?

I'm not an expert but......
With the ram at 166 and the fsb at 140, doesn't that equal 173?

Check this entire video out. He explains it better...http://www.3dgameman.com/vr/epox/epox_8k3a_plus/video_review.htm

yea i know that as i push up the main fsb the diferental also goes up putting the ram out of spec.

ok im at 145:178 fsb with 1.85V cpu and 2.7V ram, non agressive timings though i realy need to get this ***** up to speed. ive heard of alot of people getting the athlon xp 1600+ to 166fsb without changing multiplier ive made it to 155 booting into windows but it crashes almost instantly. btw the stepping is agoga

Back