• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1066 Rdam

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
the diff is that it is made to run at 1066 , 533x2, instead of 800, 400x2. for example, your system now, is running the mem at 3x, 138fsb which would be pc828, which almost all pc800 would do. so you could run your sys at 138fsb, with mem at 4x, which would be 138x4=552x2=1104, which most pc1066 should do. now with the other mobo that i recommended to you in your other thread, you could run you your fsb at 175, and with the mem at 3x, you would be at pc1050, a little below spec, with more room to work. that other board will not stop you at 150 fsb, and there is a very easy volt mod for all the v core you want. as long as you cpu will do it, and you have good cooling, you should be able to get there, considering alot of people do it with pc800. so you should be able to achieve something like this: 180x16=2880, with the mem at 180x3=540x2=1080. the mem will do that and if the cpu will, you will have a kick a** system.:D

samsung pc1066 cheap

just bought some samsung pc1066 from a place called Ld technology. http://www.ld-technology.com/prod.php?id=02 the 128 is selling for 51$ and the 256 for 98$. I never heard of them so i have no idea how reliable they are, but i took a chance and ordered it over the phone. the prices were just too good to pass up.... flapperhead ( ps i"ll let you know in about a week if they"re genuine or a ripoff)

samsung pc1066 cheap re:

well the plot thickens... I emailed their tech support and asked them to assure me that the rambus they just sold me really cheap,was actually pc1066 and not pc 800. suddenly the pc1066 memory has disappeared from their site. I'm starting to smell a rat.... I'll keep you posted. flapperhead

Re: samsung pc1066 cheap

flapperhead said:
just bought some samsung pc1066 from a place called Ld technology. http://www.ld-technology.com/prod.php?id=02 the 128 is selling for 51$ and the 256 for 98$. I never heard of them so i have no idea how reliable they are, but i took a chance and ordered it over the phone. the prices were just too good to pass up.... flapperhead ( ps i"ll let you know in about a week if they"re genuine or a ripoff)
that sucks, them fu**ers.:mad:

speaking of over priced, i was at compusa today just hanging out and i guy was having his A drive replaced and they charged him 115 dollars, something could do for about 4 dollars, i wanted to punch the guy working.....facists *******s...sorry i had to vent some agression

pc1066 rambus

well guys its one week later, they delivered the goods and its genuine samsung pc1066 rambus. (mr16r0828bn1-cm9,)(1066-35.)the pc 1066 is back up on their site. I would say these guys are for real. Once again 51$ for the 128meg and 91 for the 256 meg.That is a real bargan!!! here is the link...http://www.ld-technology.com/prod.php?id=02 flapperhead....

Back