• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

kingmax 333@386mhz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jdmcnudgent

well, i found out today why my system would not start and would start and just keep resetting. it was because of the ram. i had my kingmax at 386mhz and after 2 weeks of running it at this speed, it has died. it still works, to boot, but when i get into windows i get constant restarts. well today i got my other stick of mem back from my friend and i am on the main rig right now with no problems. so the kingmax WILL do 386mhz, but mine only lasted 2 weeks. i was running seti alot and now the mem is dead. if anyone could post a link to the kindmax website, because i am going to try to get a new stick of ram. well i guess when i overclock the cpu this time, i will keep the mem more towards stock speed to make the system last longer.:D

Sorry to hear about your kingmax memory.

Have you only had it for 2 weeks? If so, maybe you can still have it replaced under warranty.

Good luck.

Back