• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

is there an intel site like socketa.com??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
don't go to tomshardware gude... if you want to get an intel board that is... that site is the most anti-intel site on the net! These guys are so bias on their reviews... seriously... if it don't got amd then they don't like it...

I dont like tom cause most ppl who think or try to be in the know go there and are like he is the best when he is a joke to me.

i agree hawkeye... i fyou want reviews for p4 take a look on virtual hideout... www.virtual-hideout.net also umm let's see search neoseeker for basically any reviews you want... www.neoseeker.comhmm maybe one more link.. this site is good on reviews but they don't got too many.. except for heatsinks....and mostly amd ones because the webmaster likes amd he's not really at all biasedm like tom www.mikhailtech.com

Back