• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

first i read there was some new pc3200 and pc 4200 rdram comin out or something..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lt. Max

first i read there was some new pc3200 and pc 4200 rdram comin out or something..

it was sposed to have less pins n stuff.. i dunno i remember seeing something about it and my friend will b gettin new p4 comp soon so i wanna read up on it. was there something like this ?

hmm rdram.... your probably thinking of ddr ram.... ddr comes in pc3200 and will come out in ddr400 in september (called DDR2) RDRAm is coming out as pc1066 but that isn't out in the market yet so umm i dunno where you heard it from...

hmmmm it makes me wonder.. since it's 32 bit does that mean you can't use those old sticks that need to be installed in pairs??? If it does i hope that rambus 3200 is really cheap... oh btw

do you guys think i should get a mobo taht has 1066 support.... or get this motehrboard?

Back