• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ST6-Raid Help????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

imdaryl

the board just arrived today and I can't get it to boot. It runs without going into the bios for about 10 seconds than shuts itself down. Anybody? I removed all card, agp and switched memory, and cpus?

I took out 2 micron pc113 256 mb memory and replaced with 2-128 pc 100, nothing! I have a P3-850, nothing, tried a celeron 333, but i don't think the mobo supports it. The only card in is agp s3 savage 2000 video. I also tried to unplug the floppy, cd rom, and hard drive just to get into the bios, but nothing. The thing I don't understand is it will boot for about 5-10 seconds, not into bios, than it just shuts down.

I got it, thank god. Not sure what cures it but tech support told me to clear the cmos, unplug the power supply for 20 seconds and it took rite off, thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back