• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thinking about buying TH7II have some questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Darryl_D

hey guys i am thinking aobut buying a TH7II but i got some questions for ya if you can plz take the tim eot answer them....

1. Does Mr. Natural's 7E bios support the new p4 533 processors?

2. can i get pc 800 ram to overclock close to 1066?

It's giong to be my birthday in a couple of days and my bro gave me an option of this or an asus p4te (i know he couldn't have given me an option with something that had 850e chipset right ;)) oh well thanks for your time.

Happy Birthday

yes that MB will most likely work with 2533 the bios you spoke about is the one for the code for 533fsb. As far as the mem goes some 800 chip's will go and some won't should use 1066 mem.
Of course you can use the 800 at 800 nprob.
clock generators a question, some will work and some won't.
I think when its all said and done we will find a way to make the th7II run all the way to 3gig with a little effort. Maybe a lot of effort..fun fun fun

Logger

Go with the Abit. I just sold my P4TE because it was crap for overclocking. The TH7II is alot more overclocking friedly and has alot more options.

Back