• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cusl2 or MSI Pro 266 master??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Garrett_thief2

Help:Cusl2 or MSI Pro 266 master??

I have both these mobos sitting here......i can keep one or the other......the one i don't keep goes into a friends computer.....

the MSI has both DDR and SDR ram....but i have a Celeron to go on it, so i doubt DDR would make it much faster....

I have the Cusl2 installed and running right now, and its good...the Celly 600 is at 1062(1.94v), rock stable.......

Anyone try overclocking this MSI board?With which processor?

Wich one would you keep?

I have to build my friends system before Monday...

Last edited:
Hi, I'd just keep that Cusl2 in my machine, becuase I personally had a board with that same Via Apollo Pro 266 DDR chipset installed recently. I have to admit, that it has quite good performance, but the problems installing it due to the Via chipset are not worth it.
The Cusl2 is agreat board. Sell the MSI and get youself a Celeron Tualatin 1GHz CPU for the money, do the mod to make it run and enjoy the ride!!!!:D

Back