• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit Bd7II I'm liking it, 3:4 ratio is there!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vincey2kr1

Registered
Had the weekend to play with my new Bd7II-raid, I have 2.26 P4 capable of running 170mhz FSB(2.89ghz) with the 1:1(spd) ratio with 15% setting on voltage for the vcore and is pretty dam stable! cpu and system Temps are just get a little to high, waiting on my alpha pal to come in *griN*. Runnin a stick of 256mb Corsair Xms3000 voltage 2.7v. Now if i run the memory at a 3:4 ratio I'm rock stable with my fsb 158mhz (cas setting 2.5/5/2/3) and well my sisoft memory scores are hell of alot better in the 3222mb range and my cpu temps are great at plus 5% at 2.68ghz. But I"m getting not so good 3dmark2001 scores 8350, not sure what i'm doing wrong.. I'm running my leadtek ti4400 GF4 at 305mhz with memory at 680mhz.. I have the 28.32 nvidia drivers. I'm new to the board and appreciate the help. Only complaint about the board is I wish I wasn't so limited on the cpu and memory voltages, other than that its great! Oh this board can lock the pci and agp as well!!

Back