• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No Temp sensors?!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

substance

Registered
i decided to put my old p3 600e to use, and overclocked it. once i get into windows my processor is flying!! and its stable as hell, i have the retail fan on it running at 150 fsb (675mhz). meanwhile in winxp pro, i install mbm 5, and there are no sensors that tell me the degrees, vcore, fan speed, or anything!!. my motherboard is a Tyan S1854 Trinity 400, i got 184 mb pc133 sdram. im afraid to leave it running too long, its been up for about 3 hours now, and im gonna shut it down for the night, but if anyone could help me figure out how to tell the temperature of my cpu without buying expensive hardware, please tell me!!
maybe theres a setting in the bios that disables this feature or something? do i need special chipset drivers?
BTW i have tried installing other programs, like SpeedFan and CPU idle, but none of them can find my temp censors.

Back