• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

bd7(11) bios and modbin

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bigtoe

Registered
Hi
Hope some one ie, MR Natural, can help.I have just had a look at the bios for bd711 in modbin and it seems the board supports a 1/2 to 1/6 pci divider although the 1/2 and 1/5 1/6 settings are unselectable. Also it seems the board MAY support a 4:5 ratio for the ram as there is an unselectable value below the 3:4 ratio in advanced chipset.I have had a go at modding this bios but without a bios savior I am reluctant to try it, also I cannot seem to get the changes for the 4:5 ratio to save.
Any help on this would be greatly appreciated as there does seem a lot of interest regards the ddr333 support and as with the SiS645 and 645dx chipsets I don't think there is a lot between the 845E and 845G when it comes to the 4:5 memory ratio being supported by one and not the other.

Thanks
Tony

send me the bios i'll mod it for ya but i dun have the mobo so you need to test the bios yourself. if you want to then send me the bios or post it up here

ivanjong said:
send me the bios i'll mod it for ya but i dun have the mobo so you need to test the bios yourself. if you want to then send me the bios or post it up here
Check your pm's m8.

big toe. how is the bios mod doing ??? can you do it using my instructions ? seems like a lot of people are interested so if you've done it then please post up the bios for everyone k ? if you still can't do it tell me i'll mod it and post it up later

Back