• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TH7-II RAID - Flashed, now problems!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AquilÆagle

Registered
Hi

I am new to overclocking and I couldnt get it to overclock at all, so I deceided to flash the BIOS (which I have done b4 on other machines, but not this board)

I flashed to the latest Abit BIOS 7C and followed all the usual instructions... I now have 2 problems

1. I have an orange light on the front, connected to the Jumpers 2-4 (the SP LED) this is now constantly lit, and has never been on b4 (I have checked power management in BIOS and it is off, so I dunno what this is on for) It comes on as soon as the machine starts.

2. My soundcard disappeared from my Device Manager, and therefore no sound. Re-installed it ok when it detected it, but it has disappeared again. It is all connected properly 'inside' (I have a delivery of a new SB Audigy 5.1 tonight so i will try it with this)

What should i do to resolve #1? Flash Backwards? Reflash? Flash with another version? or is it simpler?

Thanks

Back