• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xtreme Ddr ???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It's samsung memory that is tested to run at a certain speed.
So like with buying pre-tested oveclocked cpu's unless you buy the fastest available it is most certain what you get will not run as fast as the next higher speed they sell.

It's probably ok stuff but I would check on the support and see how hard or easy it is to return.
If there is no 1-800 number or rma e-mail address then if you do need to return it that might become a hassle.

do a search for MR N or MR Natural, something like that. he
did a very good review of the Xtreme DDR and posted it.

Thanks Starfox ............... I've seen 2 reviews listed on their site. they look very good indeed but i was hoping that someone here tried it already . I like to hear reviews from end users like myself .

I was discussing this with a friend of the owner and FYI they are in NO WAY associated w/ OCH ram-
Spyder

Just that they suddenly appeared after the OCZ sucks article.
I'm not saying anything, I'm just saying.

You'll probably get what you payed for just as it was with OCZ, but rarely anything more.

I agree with the rest of you guys.
It's probably ok ram, but you only get what you pay for.
I won't make this mistake again when wanting no.1 grade ram!

Cheap ram is not Corsair or Mushkin type ram!
Maybe this will give Extreme DDR a reason to raise the price of their ram?

Cheers,
Mike Lamb

Back