• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Old stupid Asus Cusl2-c mainboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bond_

I've a cusl2-c i815EP mainboard, with a p3 1000Eb/133Mhz, and the default voltage of this cpu is 1.70v, but today when i turn on my pc, my mainboard putted the default voltage of the cpu as 1.90v, the cpu works right but the temps are extremly high!!! i've tried the cpu in my other intel mainboard and everthing seens to be alright...What have happend to the mainboard, why does it turned the voltage to 1.90??? Oh before that happen the voltage options here set from 1.70-2.00 and now it's 1.90-2.30!!!
Does anyone knows what happen, and if it is anything i could do to get it working "perfect" again????
Waiting an answer...Tks

Bond_

Did your friend happen to do a Vidpin mod previously that maybe wasn't working prior to this and now it just started working ??? Maybe you could try Vid pinning to a different (lower) default voltage - you'll have to do a search for P3 vid pinning as i don't know of any links - anybody know ???

edit:
Try clearing your bios, if that doesn't work try reflashing it.

No i haven´t done any vidpin mode previously, i already reflash the bios from 1011 from x86-secret.com a tweaked bios to 1009 official asus bios, i had already claer the bios and nothing seens to work, but in the meantime the computer works prefectly, but the temps are to high, i'll try to make a vidpim mode in order to get lower voltage, or i'll keep the new voltage setings to make i new nice oc :beer: but i gotta get a new cpu cooler...Tks for the like LimeyGreg, i think i'll do the vidpin mode, i hadn't remind myself about that!!!

Back