• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Onboard LAN on TH7-II RAID

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AquilÆagle

Registered
I am about to network my PCs and laptop. This one has onboard LAN, what is the onboard LAN like? is it decent enough not to use another LAN card?

umm most of us wouldn't know.... not too many models were released with the RDRAM... i personally myself was looking for a model with RDRAM, but never found it.... try it out, and let us know how it goes!

Darryl_D said:
umm most of us wouldn't know.... not too many models were released with the RDRAM... i personally myself was looking for a model with RDRAM, but never found it.... try it out, and let us know how it goes!
please know what you are talking about before posting.:) RDRAM is a type of memory, and he asked about onboard LAN. thanks.;)

Darryl_D said:

Wow where did that one come from...... All TH7II's have RDRAM(Rambus). I dont know if you were talking about DDR or what, but you have no idea of what is going on.....

gimmie a break jd... it was like 3 in the morning when i wrote that.... heck i probably couldn't even tell you my own mother's name at that time... much less the difference between RDRAM and LAN... (but you nkow i don't think too many board TH7II's come with the RDRAM anyhow ;) ) besides it's only a one word difference......... and i hope the guy knows that i meant LAN instead of memory... (i hope as i'm too lazy to change it now...)

Back