• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Look! 3:4 ratio for P4B266 above 132MHz FSB!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just found the link and tried it out. Check out that screen shot I attached :D

mem1.JPG

mem2.JPG

I'm testing it now to see if it's still stable but so far so good.

The link is http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=422172&highlight=P4B266

Edit: As you'll see in the link posted above the downside to this is you have no control over memory settings and the board defaults to to 2.5-3-3-7.

Last edited:
Oops, sorry about the bad link, thanks for posting the correct one.

mjones73, what does you vcore show with [email protected] with Motherboard Monitor in jumper-mode?

I'm wondering if my vcore will stay the same in BIOS @ 1.675v.

Per the Hard Forum post it goes to 1.65 with the jumper and ignores the bios setting, I'll confirm it for you when I get home tonight.

I got it working! :cool:

Running in jumper mode at 150MHz FSB and my ram is running happy at DDR400. No problems so far. VCore in MBM 5 shows exactly what it was running at when in jumper-free mode before. I am a happy bunny. :D

Next I'm going to try 155MHz FSB and hope to see my ram running at DDR413. That'd be sweet if it runs rock stable. Gonna try this tomorrow. :)

I had to back mine off, for some reason I can adjust the voltage all day in the bios with no issues but when I enable the over volt jumper on the motherboard XP freaks out and does weird things like not opening anything I double click, etc... I gotta look into why it does that before I crank it back up again.

Someone once mention somewhere that if you set the OVERVOLT jumper to enabled mode and then install Windows XP, it works fine. So that's what I did when I purchased the P4B266 and it's been like that ever since.

Try that if you can. Format your C partition, enable the OVERVOLT jumper and then reinstall Windows XP. Sounds weird but it seems to work heh.

Back