• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4S-645DX Dragon Ultra

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MoD

I've only seen one review of this board (Tweakers Australia), and it was quite positive. But I've heard a slew of anecdotal evidence against it's immediate predecessor, the Soyo P4S DRAGON Ultra (SiS 645). Instability, inability to overclock more than a few mhz, etc.

Does anyone know firsthand if Soyo has rectified these problems? Or just if the 645dx board is a good buy vs. a feature deprived ASUS P4S533 (no RAID).

Thanks!

dude take my advice... don't get a soyo... The company makes cheap boards! Trust me, on this... why do you think not many people got soyos? and most of the people that do, don't like their boards... I'd say get the asus (or if you can skip all of that sis nonsense and get yourself a manly 845e or g chipset). Think about this... your going to be stuck with this board for well into a year and a half, maybe even more, do you want something cheap like a soyo?

Back