• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

And about the poll

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pirate252

I see in the poll that Muskin was kciked to the curb, and Crucial won! now dont get me wrong i love crucial, but there just not good preformers when there puched, i know from experiance and word of mouth lol. But Corsair did rather well in second, but im just wondering what you all have against ushkin, it seems like such a good quality peice of equitment, from what i hear preforming right up there with Corsair, ive just been reading reveiws on different sicks before i buy one for my AMD system, but yeah give me some dirt, or some \thing good, thanks all

Matt

Which poll are you referring to?

Mushkin uses high quality samsung chips certified to run at those speeds. Not many ppl use them not because they are bad memory but because other brands are more popular and like you said, word of mouth. Also, the samsung memory sells for a little less $$.

Aaargh, not another automobile analogy......

More people have fords than BMWs, does that make ford the better car? ;)

edit: I know the poll was "'what's the best?" not "what have you got?" but when it comes down to it, people will stick up for what they've got. If I were to say for example that fords were an awful joke on the car buying public, 3 zillion ford owners would jump down my throat :D

Back