• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Great warranty!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Greg M

I just wanted to say thanks to Crucial for their excellent warranty program. They were able to identify my purchases in their system and get another unit shipped for the same extremely low price of my initial purchase, which will be refunded when they get the RMA part.

It's nice to deal with a company that has their shhhhhtuff together.

I know I love them. Too bad they do not make any PC3000 stuff. Oh well they sure know how to make the PC2100 stuff to snuf. Mine is doing 166 PC2700 right now.

I have Kingmax, and it's quality ram! :)

As for Crucial, they have a good reputation for being a good manufacture taking all RMA's priceless and I believe they ship using like overnight or 2 day something like that.

Their PC2700 looks pretty good, I must say better than the Kingmax. Because, hallen was able to get around 200fsb CAS2.5 with that thing, and around 180's CAS2.

Yodums

Yodums

Back