• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need a picture of Samsung Original 512 MB PC2700 DDR!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr. Cornell

I ordered a Samsung Original 512 MB PC2700 DDR CAS2.5 module from NewEgg, and the one they sent me looks wrong. It's supposed to have Samsung silk-screened onto the PCB, right? And the PCB is supposed to be black, right? The one they sent me has a green PCB, and it does not have Samsung silk-screened on it. I think they pulled a bait-and-switch on me. Could someone please take a picture of their Samsung DDR module and post it up here. I think I'm going to call NewEgg and make them exchange it for another one. GRRRRR.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :(

Call them up it might be a mistake, I hear newegg actually treats their customers good. Or it may actually be samsung ddr 2700, check the site I guess.

I do not understand the big deal here. If it has samsung chips its samsung memory. Unless its adversisted to be a samsung PCB then there is no bait and switch. Just a misinformed consumer. If there is a question always call.

The Newegg Samsung has PCB that is not black but green. To see the 'Samsung' you have to look closely at the upper right hand corner. It is only 2 mm high and hard to see unless you use a magnifying glass.

Back