• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No crunch for a while

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

katelin

Hello everyone,
I will be traveling/vacationing for the next month or so. I've shutdown my main cruncher, as much as I wanted to leave it on, I just couldn't risk it. I am in Minneapolis, MN right now at my uncle's place. Tomorrow, I will be heading to Europe for a couple of weeks before heading to South Asian and then back home. I hope there'll be some internet cafe somewhere where I can logon. My stats will be shot for the next several weeks :( Talk to you later.

Enjoy the vacation; see lots of things!

OCSetiTeam will be here when you get back:D

Of course, you'll have to make up some ground in the stats......

"See" you when you get back!

Hey have fun! All that matters if that you try the best you can to contribute to the team and that's all that matters.

Bring us back some Asian techie souvenirs (Ack, spelling) for us all (Mad computer parts).

Yodums

maybe you could make it into a business trip, convinve people in europe and asia to run seti, and suggest they join our team... maybe even suggest they use your user name :)

have a great trip

Digital

Wow! An international traveler. Have a great time and enjoy those experiences that many of us haven't been able to experience for ourselves.

SETI@Home and OCSETITeam will be here when you get back.

Have a safe trip!

ENJOY!!

Sounds like you are about to collect a lifetime of Real World Experiences, and grab and save everyone you can. We'll keep your spot on the team warm for you till you're return. Above all else TRAVEL SAFE & ENJOY!!!!

SkyHook

By the way, what are your plans in South Asia and Europe? Drop by Japan to see the final game of the World Cup :p I believe you do like soccer if my memory is right..

We (my family and my uncle's) will be visiting Paris, Rome, and Athens. Then We'll head down to Bangkok, Malaysia, and Singapore, we're originally from Thailand. We've been planning this trip for several years. We feel a little reserved about the trip because of the current rise in terrorism and what not, but it should be fun. I wish we could see the World Cup, but we won't be in that vacinity. Go USA! If we beat Germany tomorrow, we have a good chance of being in the finals.

Wish I could reply to each one of you individually, but I'm kind of in a rush. Thanks everyone!!!! I'll think about you all.

katelin said:
We (my family and my uncle's) will be visiting Paris, Rome, and Athens. Then We'll head down to Bangkok, Malaysia, and Singapore, we're originally from Thailand. We've been planning this trip for several years. We feel a little reserved about the trip because of the current rise in terrorism and what not, but it should be fun. I wish we could see the World Cup, but we won't be in that vacinity. Go USA! If we beat Germany tomorrow, we have a good chance of being in the finals.

Wish I could reply to each one of you individually, but I'm kind of in a rush. Thanks everyone!!!! I'll think about you all.

Hey we're neighbours.. sort of.. I'm from China/Vietnam :D

Yodums

and i was born in Hong Kong too. (many yearssssss ago......:p )

was originally thought u'll stop by Hong Kong or Taiwan, and pick up some nice & cheap (computer) stuffs over there...... but still sounds like a very very nice trip!!! have fun!!! and will see u back!!! ;)

p.s. just don't forgot us in here tho!!! :)

Back