• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

More 'Q' probs...can't hit Vodka314's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rfeng

I can ping just about everyone else's 'Q' . Any reason why I can't hit his? I was caching WU's from him earlier today but now it seems I can't.
I really should set up my own 'Q'!!:D

-JR

rfeng said:
I can ping just about everyone else's 'Q' . Any reason why I can't hit his? I was caching WU's from him earlier today but now it seems I can't.
I really should set up my own 'Q'!!:D

-JR
try mine...:)

also, if their's queue server is behind a firewall (most likely), like mine, u just can't ping them 'cos it won't react. it's the purpose of the firewall, be invisible.

but give mine a shot and see if it's their problem or ur end.

Gary,
Just hit your 'Q' with no problems. I'll use your server from now on. :D There must be a prob with Vodka's Q
Thanks,

-JR

rfeng said:
Gary,
Just hit your 'Q' with no problems. I'll use your server from now on. :D There must be a prob with Vodka's Q
Thanks,

-JR

LandShark's server is the most popular here. Always working and speedy.

Good job maintaining that thing Sharkie.. What's your secret? ;)

I think my motherboard might be dead. I dunno though. Give me a few days to see what the problem is. I wont have lost any completed works units though, dont worry about that. Ill update as things progress....

Yodums said:

LandShark's server is the most popular here. Always working and speedy.

Good job maintaining that thing Sharkie.. What's your secret? ;)
secret??

hire someone who is gonna attend/watch the server 24/7 for me!!!

yeah, it cost a fortune!! soooooo, i would really appreicated if any of u (hey!! for those of u who's using my server!!) would like to make some sort of donation back to me!! cach, paypal, hardware, even WUs (to my account) would be fine!! :D

p.s. j/k!!

Back