• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

simpletech rdram

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

roYal

I have 512MB simpletech ram, am about to build my 2.2p4 asus p4t-e system with lots of cooling and overclock the fsb. What do you guys think of the memory i'm using, and how will i know the limits this memory can take?

I can't say for sure but the simpletech memory will probably get you somewhere in the 140s possibly low 150s. It isn't the greatest memory around. Pump some more voltage into it and you may be able to get higher.

you mean lower 140 fsb? Well with my 2.2ghz p4, with the 22 multiplier, 22 x 140 is over 3,000. I'm new, i'm not even planning on going that high, i'm prolly gonna shoot for the upper 2,000's, so in that case, would the simpletech rdram be suitable for my needs?

Also, how do i pump more voltage into my memory?
I know how to pump more into my cpu by changing the vcore settings, but i didn't know there was a setting to pump more into the ram, how?

Back