• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SetiQ questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zouo

Registered
Last night my Setigate installation bombed taking 91 days NT uptime with it and all my WU history (about 6000 :().

After wasting an hour or so trying to get Setigate running again I decided to give SetiQueue a try. It really is very different to Setigate so I have some questions:

When does it upload completed results? Mine has seven results just sitting there. Do I need to initialise it? I have DSL so there are no timing issues.

Is there a way to import WU history from an old log? I have a 15mb Setigate log.csv with most of my history in it and it would be nice to import.

Some Help

With SETIQueue open choose "Settings" from the menu bar and then choose "Queue Server". At the bottom of the window which will appear are settings for when and how SETIQueue will connect.

As for your questions about importing logs and stuff, I really don't know and won't offer anything to cloud the issue.

SkyHook

Back